Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Well hi there. Welcome to my blog. I've had journals in the past but haven't done this in years. I don't know how often I'll update, or hell what I will have to update about some days, but I'm gonna give this blogging a try.

I'm Tiffany. I'm 30 and the single mother to my beautiful baby girl who is currently just over six months old. I am a Registered Nurse by profession, and currently a SAHM. I'm blessed to have been able to be a SAHM since my daughter's birth. While I'll hopefully be returning to work soon, I'm currently enjoying all that comes with being a SAHM (and no it's not just eating bon bons lol)

This is a picture of me and my daughter. It's rather old now, as she was 2 months in it. But I love it (as it was one of the first times she ever just looked up and looked into my eyes randomly <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment